Prime IT Solutions Pty Ltd (ABN 20 613 128 108) provide “Products” and/or “Services” including IT Support services, Consultation, Website Development, SEO and Marketing Solutions to the clients on terms and conditions stated here.
1. All fees and quotations are estimate only
2. Fees provided are GST exclusive, unless otherwise stated.
3. Minimum charge per site visit job is equal to one hour service fee.
4. Minimum charge per remote/in-office job is equal to ½ hour service fee.
5. Under normal circumstances a fee for IT consulting and services is measured based on the man-hours require for the project or service.
6. Fixed fee contracts can be arranged for businesses that require frequent or on-going services.
7. Fixed fee quotation per job can be arranged in advance if required.
IT Support Services
1. IT Support services provided Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm at Standard rate.
2. Urgent and after-hour IT Support services will be billed at 150% of standard rate.
Contracted IT Services
1. Payment for IT Services each month to be made on the 15th days of the same month.
2. Minimum period for IT service contract is six months.
3. IT service agreements will be reviewed annually.
4. Support provided thru helpdesk, remote and on-site based on the nature of the issue.
5. Minimum of half an hour per remote and/or help desk and minimum one hour per on-site visit will be counted.
6. IT Support services will be provided as required, Mon-Fri between 9am and 5pm.
7. Additional on-demand work such as new installations, project work will be billed at %75 of standard rate.
8. IT Support agreement will remain valid until terminated, or a new contract is signed.
9. IT Support agreement may be terminated by either party upon 30 days written notice to the other.
1. Client must provide access to webhost (i.e. host name, ID and password) and domain manager (if required).
2. For all website development works, client shall provide the content including text, logo and images.
3. Website development does not include webhosting or domain name.
4. Web development does not include the SEO service.
5. Website development does not include the maintenance.
Website Maintenance (Contract)
1. Contracted Website Maintenance is an ongoing service.
2. The agreed monthly fee shall be paid prior to the beginning of each month.
3. The service will not be delivered if the monthly fee is not paid prior or on invoices (recurring) due date.
4. Change in website design, SEO, marketing and promoting the website is not included in website maintenance.
5. Prime IT is not responsible for host server failure or other catastrophic events associated with the web host.
6. Emergency services (ie. website is down or hacked) are provided as required, Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm.
7. Recovery of hacked website provided during working hours will be billed separately at %75 of standard support rate.
8. Recovery of hacked website and other urgent services provided after-hours will be billed separately at the standard support rate.
8. Additional on-demand work (ie. adding new page or functionalities) will be billed separately at %75 of standard rate.
SEO, SEM and Social Marketing (Contract)
1. SEO, SEM and SMM are ongoing services.
2. Website maintenance, content writing, and change in website design & content are not included.
3. Minimum period for SEO service is six months.
4. The service will be suspended if the monthly fee is not paid by invoice due date, however client remain liable for payment of monthly fees.
5. Termination of these services may cause the removal of the service account, and SEO ranking may drop.
6. With SEO service we guarantee the website to be find in google by searching the agreed keywords.
7. We do not guarantee if the people who will find your website contact you or use your services.
8. Due to the competitiveness of some keywords, and other factors, we do not guarantee the constancy of the positions gained for any particular keyword.
Quotes and Purchase Orders
Quotations provided by Prime IT are valid for two weeks from issue date unless stated otherwise. Acceptance of the quotation by client (whether by a simple reply email and/or signing the quotation document and/or contract) constitutes an acceptance of these Terms.
Purchase orders for Products or Services will constitute an offer from client and acceptance of these Terms which and may only be accepted by Prime IT in writing. Any amendments to purchase orders for Products or Services must be approved by Prime IT in writing to be effective. Only these Terms (no other terms and conditions which may be attached to or incorporated in a purchase order) form part of the agreement between the parties. Acceptance of a purchase order will not be acceptance of any such terms or conditions.
Prime IT accept payment in Australian Dollar, by Transfer to account, and credit/debit cards. Payment terms are usually on receipt of the invoice unless otherwise stated. Online orders shall be paid at the time of the order. Monthly payments for Managed IT each month to be made on the 15th days of the same month. Invoices for Web development to be paid in advance. Payments for Website Maintenance, SEO, Google Adwords and/or Social Media Management for each month shall be paid prior to the beginning of each month. On-demand IT support services (occasional/non-contract), training and consultation will be invoiced on completion of the work to be paid on receipt of the invoice. Any amount not paid on the due date for payment will carry interest from that date until payment is made in full at the rate being 8.5 per cent per year.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation containing your order details.
We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering and will confirm the receipt of your payment as soon as we received it. We will deliver the products/services as explained in products details, when the receipt of your payment is confirmed. Prime IT will use reasonable endeavours to deliver products or services to the client by the date agreed but will not be liable for any delays in delivery caused by matters beyond its control. Postage and handling charges incurred by Prime IT in delivering physical products to the client will be invoiced the client at cost unless quoted otherwise.
Clients shall be deemed to have accepted the deliverable on the first day of delivery (and/or use), unless gives Prime IT a written notice of any aspect of a deliverable which is alleged by the Customer to be otherwise than in accordance with these Terms or any applicable specifications, within one week of the delivery date.
Return and Refund
Refund for the products returned will only be credited to the client’s account if the return is authorised by Prime IT and the products are in the same condition as delivered and received by us within 7 days of delivery.
We reserve the right to charge the client for costs or losses incurred by us if products are returned without our authorisation OR the product are non-faulty OR not in the same condition as delivered to client.
Prime IT’s warranty in relation to the Products or Services are limited to these Terms or as prescribed by a law which cannot be excluded, or in the case of Products, as provided by the Products’ manufacturers. Defects in Services reported to Prime IT within two weeks of delivery, will be rectified by Prime IT at no cost. We will not be responsible for defects or deficiencies in Products or Services that may caused by:
1. external causes such as (not limited to) natural disaster, fire, accident, misuse, power surge, etc;
2. the use of a Product for other than its intended purpose;
3. use with or connection of a Product to items not approved by Prime IT;
4. performance of maintenance or attempted repair by persons not authorised by Prime IT;
5. the relocation of Products by client
6. any configuration or reconfiguration by client
The Client agrees that, unless otherwise stated in writing, all intellectual property rights attaching to the Products or arising out of the provision of Services are and will remain the property of Prime IT Solutions Pty Ltd (or its supplier, where such rights are owned by that supplier). Software will be licensed to the Customer on the terms of the relevant licence agreement provided with the Product or as otherwise agreed between Prime IT and the Customer in writing. Any rights granted to client will only commence on payment of all fees payable in connection with those rights.
We value your privacy and assure you that your personal information kept secure. We are bound by and comply with the National Privacy Principles, as provided in the Federal Privacy Act 1988, and only collect personal information that is necessary for us to conduct our business and process your payment. The personal information we collect will include information you give us when you place an order for the purchase of the service we provide. This personal information will include your name, address and contact details, and may include other personal information about individuals we collect in the course of a transaction. If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact us.
Collection of Information
In order to use the Prime IT website, we may require information from you in order to provide the best service possible. All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including Email. Any information collected by Prime IT is collected via correspondence from you.
This may be via the telephone, Email, mail or directly through our website.
Use of Collection Information
Any details collected from our customers is required in order to provide you with our products or services, and a high level of customer service. Correspondence is recorded in order to provide service references, and to assist in our staff development.
Storage of Collected Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. We do not collect sensitive information such as credit card numbers. For processing a credit card payment, our website will forward your card data to our secure trusted third party payment gateway and we never store your Credit Card details. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us once we receive it.
Access to Collected Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by contacting us
If you purchase a product or service from us, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information such as name, Email, and postal address. We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
Prime IT uses personally identifiable information for essential communications, such as full name, address, phone numbers and emails. We may also use this information for other purposes, including some promotional Emails. If at any time a customer wishes not to receive such correspondence, they can request to be removed from any mailing lists by contacting us
You will be notified when your personal information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
Prime IT may at its discretion use other third parties to provide essential services on our site or for our business processes. We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose. Prime IT does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
Links on the Prime IT site to external entities are not covered within this policy. The terms and conditions set out in this privacy statement only cover the domain name of www.primeits.com.au.